Cancel an unpaid registration

This screen can be used to cancel a registration if the J Number has not been paid yet.  Once a registration is canceled, it can not be recovered.  If you wish to cancel a registration that has already been paid, please call 786-315-2552.

Please enter your registration application's J Number